Thursday 25 March 2010

Illustrious Industrialists: Process Drawing



(Cause and Effect diagrams)

After meticulously researching the history of Nottingham's Industrial past, I decided to focus upon future industries that may arise from current events, political climates and social implications of the present day.

Of course, by describing my interest as a 'future industry', a certain level of conceptual breathing space is required in it's creation, development and evolution.

I thought the best way to tackle the plethora of implications that may drive industry of the future, I painstakingly poored over endless mapping diagrams in my sketchbook. (seen above)

After these diagrams were plotted, I placed acetate sheets over them in order to record cause and effect scenarios to further inform my research and refine my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment