Sunday 11 April 2010

Easter week 1...



Its been a busy one! I'm exhausted to be quite honest! I kicked off my holiday with the completion of my History of Architecture 3 essay (wow calm down ay!). The essay is entitled:


 "Through an investigation of the work of one of its exponents, chart the key characteristics of the Art Nouveau style, and assess its significance in the wider shift to Modernism."


Guimard and Le Corbusier where the subject of conversation, and it gave me a good opportunity to discuss some of the sites I recently studied during my trip to Paris.


The following 5 days have been spent refining my entire first project, presenting to portfolio standard which will save me a job when I get back! I intend to get my second project up to the same presentation standard before I return to Nottingham as I'm sure the final push will be a complete tour de force with the Final project hand in looming.


I spent today initially by completing a few ArchiCAD tutorials, before shifting my focus back to my new project. With tutorial dates set for the 20th in London, my priorities lie in producing several sketch models along with plans and sections for the meeting with our tutors. This will certainly be my focus for the next week... I'll keep you posted!


Easter week 1... DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment